Old 17-02-2007, 04:59 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default ATTN: Ron and Galen Att: Galen

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:21:12 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

I think we're well aware of what giving someone the needle and/or baiting
them is Gill. :-)

Seems that too is open to interpretation. I don't think I bait, but I've
been told by you I do.

Exactly. When someone shrewdly plays with words one may see it as baiting
and another, especially one's friend, may not.

In fact if I was foolish enough to leave this group there would soon be
another "target."

IMO, you've been foolish to endure the abuse.

Is that would you'd tell all his victims/targets to get rid of them since
you can't get rid of him? You'll just tell them not to be foolish and
leave? This way he gets to decide who posts here and who doesn't? Sorry
Jan, you can't sell me that bill of goods. :-)

Course you could leave and
prove yourself right and see who is the next target. I would find that an
interesting experiment. ~ jan

No thanks. I'll see if he leaves or you leave. After all, Gill says what
he's doing isn't "abuse"... remember?
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.