Old 17-02-2007, 01:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Chocolate scented flowers

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:30:33 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

One of the email lists I subscribe to was talking about chocolate scented
flowers (I had no idea they existed!) and provided this link:

http://www.chocolateflowerfarm.com/

I thought I'd share. I'd love to hear anyone's personal experiences with
these flowers. Do they REALLY smell like chocolate?

I think the bulk of these plants and seeds "look" like the color or
chocolate, but the only plant I've had actual experience with which
had a chocolate fragrance is chocolate geranium. I didn't search the
site you gave, but I love the chocolate delphinium flowers.
=