Old 16-02-2007, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default Cat Deterrents

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 16 Feb, 11:31, "Donwill" popple @diddle .dot wrote:
Ditto any other non-harmful methods?

We've started to use Silent Roar pellets because we have new
neighbours and they have a tom cat who not only is not scared of our
tom, not scared of our 2 dogs but get in our house to eat our cat's
food!

if so stupid busteds have a tom cat in the neighbourhood, apart from giving
them a mouthful about being irresponsible, one of the easiets things may be
to bung them some $$ to get the cat fixed if they can't be bothered
themselves. Getting a tom fixed solves a number of problems.

rob