Old 17-02-2007, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default *Very* clingy rosemary

In article , Sacha
writes

None of these remotely fit the description I gave. Primley Blue is *only
just* prostrate and by many is described as upright. I have described the
one we know as appearing almost to cling to the wall. Rosmarinus Blue Rain
grows to about 2' and will not run down a wall and across a path. It's more
of a basket or tub plant. R. Jackman's is unknown to me or to Ray or the
Plant Finder or Google. And no, it's not R. Severn Seas, either.

Suggest you might try
National collection holder: Charlesworth, Dr S J

Address: Dr S J Charlesworth, Downderry Nursery, Pillar Box Lane,
Hadlow, Tonbridge, Kent, TN11 9SW,

Telephone: 01732 810081
E-mail:

Website: