Old 17-02-2007, 05:06 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default ATTN: Ron and Galen

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
Galen Hekhuis wrote:

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:55:17 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

Houston, we have a problem......Y'all gonna have to modify the RFD to
allow potential posters the right to specify what mmoderator will
infact read their posts for approval. Seems some have troupble with
who may or may not read their posts now.

LOL. We don't _have_ to modify the RFD for any reason. It'll fly, or
not,
on its merits. I rather doubt that the big-8 board is going to care about
whether a few potential posters have a problem with specific moderators,
but would care if large numbers of posters had problems with a specific
moderator.
--
derek

That would never happen because she still treats them as she once treated
me. :-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.