Old 17-02-2007, 05:09 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

"Tristan" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:04:35 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

snip

Why can't I do
what you do?

snip...

Not hard to figure that out,. You lack morales and scruples and even
the slighrest bit of integrity and honor

Of course. All cult members make that claim about deprogrammers and those of
us with the gonads to expose these cults. Worse yet I free as many as I can
and will even take them in if necessary. So I've heard it all before from
cult-members. Your accusations and slander is nothing new.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.