Old 17-02-2007, 07:04 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default constant algae - I'm not Roy

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 00:51:13 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

Like Jan said, everyone participated in the downfall of this group. Had
everyone stood together it would never have gone this far.

You know, if you don't want to get jab, put down your own sticks. When I
said "you ALL" I meant 3 people, Carol, Jabbers & Roy. The last 2 having
been easy to ignore, they were always over the top, a killfilter took care
of them.

Carol over the years many of us have tried to befriend you, I've done it
over and over just to get burned. Just like the above, don't put words in
my mouth that I was talking about Cat Daddy... who I haven't seen here in
years. ~ jan