Old 17-02-2007, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emery Davis Emery Davis is offline

Default *Very* clingy rosemary

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:40:26 +0000
Sacha wrote:

[]
Thanks, Janet, I'll have a look at the rosemary in Salcombe first and
photograph it. I haven't seen it since last summer, so can't remember the
finer details, only its extraordinary growth habit. I'm also going to ask
Olivier Filippi in France if any of his answer that description. (Am also
going to order two or three of R. 'Montagnette' from him, which is a pure
white one) We do know that it's too tender for 'normal' gardens in this
country, so it might not be widely available, other than at places like
Burncoose, as Charlie suggested.

In fact my first thought was to check the Filippi web site. 'Barcelona'
might fit the bill. Tender, too.

-E

--
Emery Davis