Old 17-02-2007, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Cat Deterrents

On 16 Feb, 15:42, "George.com" wrote:
if so stupid busteds have a tom cat in the neighbourhood, apart from giving
them a mouthful about being irresponsible, one of the easiets things may be
to bung them some $$ to get the cat fixed if they can't be bothered
themselves. Getting a tom fixed solves a number of problems.

This did occur to us - but they don't look too approachable right now,
3 blokes it seems with two white dirty vans, 2 cars (one has never
moved), we counted 4 cats so far, they have bulbs with no shades in
every rooms, no curtains but a really nice blue snooker table in the
front room, lots of old furnitures on the path on the side of the
house. Rob, it's quite impossible for me to go and knock at that door.
I prefer to deal with this myself and just wave at them from afar. And
once spring starts all the leaves will cover their house and we won't
see them again for another 8 months ;o)

If the cats start to really get on our nerves and keep eating our food
and foul our gardens, we've decided to call the RSPCA. Looks like one
of the cat is getting fatter ...