Old 17-02-2007, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default *Very* clingy rosemary

On 17 Feb, 16:43, Sacha wrote:
Charlie did not advise me to see that variety at Burncoose, he advised me to
ask which they have in their car park. That remark is extremely misleading.

You said you've never heard of Jackmans', that your husband Ray has
never heard of it, that google don't show it and that your books don't
have it. That means you think I'm talking bollox again. I've found the
Jackman's at Burncoose because they sell it and that's the one they
have in their carpark. But that is not even sufficient for you. I have
grown lavenders and rosemaries all my life in England and in France.
And in France my grand dad had so many varieties I have learnt to
distinguish them from their flowers and leaves and then their growing
habit. That's why I asked you about the leaves.

Do you want some proof or are you going to continually confront me
with your unfounded remarks? We can all see that I had given you 5
differents prostratus rosemaries, 2 could be the one of the one you
are looking for. You didn't know about Jackman's and hold and behold
it's the one the nursery Charlie mentioned has in their car park and
has for sale. So you were WRONG.

You are cornered and you still go on and on. On food.uk.misc you are
arguing constantly and when you are done with your vile remarks you
move back in here and start again. Then you go on away and it's nice
here. But then you come back and we all have to revolve around Mr and
Mrs Hubbard who know everything. But this time you didn't.

You are a trully horrible and sad woman and we can all see your
demented attitude. Carry on Hubbard, it's really funny actually.

ps. My RSH Herbs encyclopedia has Jackman's. Amazing isn't it.