Old 17-02-2007, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default *Very* clingy rosemary

On 17 Feb, 16:51, Sacha wrote:
There is no photograph of that variety available, Burncoose don't show it in
their catalogue, nor do they name it as a new variety, so it's possible it's
an unknown one they've named themselves.

Sacha, if it's a new variety they'd say it's a new variety. As you
say, if it's they own then it would show as a new variety and they
would say so. Make your mind up and stop tip toeing around this. You
were wrong to put me down so quickly. Move on now.

That should read Burncoose *does* show it.....

What are you talking about now? Are they showing it or are they
not?!?!? I don't understand you nor do I want to frankly. You're too
much.