Old 17-02-2007, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default *Very* clingy rosemary

On 17 Feb, 19:05, Jennifer Sparkes wrote:
I read this to mean that Sacha's god daughter had dropped by
with a brochure that she had _picked up_ in Totnes, _not_ that
Sacha's god daughter was organising it.
Goes to show how differently one can read threads or even read things
into threads!
I am not saying my interpretation is the right one - just this is how I
saw it.
I guess it is a case of the written word being easier to misunderstand
than the spoken one!

Sure. You're right. Sorry. It could indeed be. I suggest a couple of
things and I get barked at and then it never ends because it goes on
about previous querels etc. and I get so put down all the time, and if
the post start nice it gets nasty as you read it. It's crazy. Best be
ignored. Right now I've got a delicious chicken to eat - made a curry
sauce with prawns for it. Bon appetit.