Old 17-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Wallaby Wallaby is offline
Registered User

Thank you for your very helpful reply echinosum!

My name is maybe a bit confusing - I actually live in Scotland. (No parrots around last time I looked!) We're in the Edinburgh area.

My husband thinks we can attempt to prune the tree ourselves from your very helpful directions, but I am unsure where to look for someone to help with the local pest issues. Do you know what kind of thing I should look up online or in the telephone book? Thank you again for your help.