Old 18-02-2007, 12:59 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Moles/gophers heading my way - how to stop?

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:43:30 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

I have not likened anyone to a rock star. Surely you recognise why any
internationally important figure on public engagements, is preceded by
detailed arrangements, agreed in advance between the host and the VIP's
team of assistants. The DL is no exception.

Janet.

I'm now going to once again "unattach" myself to your silly statements
about someone you've probably never seen in person, let alone know how
his attendants give orders of protocol to hosts. It's not done. If
the host asks, they give protocol. If not, they proceed.