Old 17-02-2007, 08:10 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default constant algae - I'm not Roy

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 00:51:13 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

Like Jan said, everyone participated in the downfall of this group. Had
everyone stood together it would never have gone this far.

You know, if you don't want to get jab, put down your own sticks.

Did you not say that? That was a statement of fact. The whole downfall of
this group was carefully choreographed by ONE troll - ONE TROLL! He came
here, divided the group, found a partner, and just like he said it would
do - he destroyed the group. He had and still has all of you like puppets
on a string and he's the puppetmaster. He loves the power you all gave him.
Every criticism, every rude remark made here.... fed him, encouraged him and
he pulled your strings and you all danced to his tune. Some of you even
jumping on his "trolling" bandwagon as I said before. He's a master
manipulator and he's still doing it. He'll continue to do it until everyone
leaves here for the mod group. I know him for 11 years and have seen how he
operates.

When I
said "you ALL" I meant 3 people, Carol, Jabbers & Roy. The last 2 having
been easy to ignore, they were always over the top, a killfilter took care
of them.

I am not responsible for the abominable actions of others. There were
several others here Jan who joined right in on the party and you who who
they are.

Carol over the years many of us have tried to befriend you, I've done it
over and over just to get burned.

Jan, I don't ever recall emailing you or even sharing many threads with you
before the troll invasion so I don't understand the befriending/burning
thing. The only time you befriended me was to encourage me to try and hide
from the trolls, and join a Forum. I patiently explained to you that I
couldn't change my nym again because that's what they were waiting for so
they could complain to my NSP i.e netkkop me. They cost me one NSP and you
BOTH knew that. So changing my nym was out. And to come back as some other
person from some other place with some other ponds or fish was absurd! It
would take no more than 2 or 3 messages for trolls with a "mission" to know
exactly who was posting. When you were convinced I was not going to play
charades you dropped the "friendship" like a hot rock. Friends don't do
that to friends because friends wont do what you think they should do. I
didn't BURN you - you were suddenly gone. I would have lost another NSP,
they would have danced for joy and flooded the group in paroxysms of ecstasy
and nothing would have been accomplished. When you and Gill were convinced
I was not going to play that game you both vanished from my email box so to
speak. It appeared you were both suddenly going to try the "shunning"
technique. We all know that doesn't work. So suddenly, plan #3, everything
I posted came under scrutiny and everything was questioned and nit picked to
death. When it became annoying I wasn't supposed to DARE show I was
starting to feel harassed by this nit-picking. Who wouldn't feel harassedby
it? That was never done before here...so yes, I did indeed feel stabbed in
the back because this is yet another technique (nit-pick the person to
death) to force someone into compliance or silence them. Meanwhile the
trolls were having a field day pulling strings and watching all the
dancing.........

Just like the above, don't put words in
my mouth that I was talking about Cat Daddy... who I haven't seen here in
years. ~ jan

I didn't say you were talking about cat daddy, nor did I put words in your
mouth. I'm sorry if it appeared that way. Cat daddy was smart enough to
leave me alone *here* for the most part, and "stick it to me" and troll me
in AFN, both feeding and encouraging the trolls who were fully aware of what
he was doing. I asked him to killfile me as I did Snooze, who started all
the nym-shifting-impersonations by telling them to use my myns. Both
refused to killfile me and the bandwagon took on a few more "pack
attackers".... the trolls pulled the strings, they enjoyed every minute of
it - and the puppets danced the group straight into oblivion.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.