Old 17-02-2007, 08:15 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default constant algae - I'm not Roy

"cat daddy" wrote in message

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

Like the bad advice I got on which foods to feed my koi and am now

suffering
losses? What may be bad advice in TN may be good advice in Florida or
Texas. Not one of you "accusers" have produced one person whose fish I
harmed with anything I've said here in the past 11 years. :-)

[REJECTION] = Repetitious Content. Further attempts to intrude on
conversations will result in summary deletion of all your posts, unread,
for
a period of one week.
Proving a negative is fallacious argument. Provide proof you've ever
helped anyone for re-instatement.

evasive side-stepping BS snipped
Repetitious asking ONE time? Sorry but all you did was dance around the
question. What *BAD* advice did I give anyone? Since you have no answer you
post nonsense instead.

But I bet you'll continue to make the same baseless accusations over and
over and over........
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.