Old 17-02-2007, 08:27 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default constant algae - I'm not Roy

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:14:30 -0600, "cat daddy"
wrote:

So Jen is for real? Not a sock? ~ jan

As much as I can determine, her posts are legitimately from Australia.

She'll come around, if she sticks around.

The best way to beat a "so called" troll is to ignore a troll. And when
new
to a group, never ever join in a fight when you don't know the players.
~ jan

She like several others DARED to speak their minds there as I once did.
They have no idea that there are two people there who will descend on them
like starving vultures looking for a good meal.

I don't understand that since both of them they have a moderated group they
can hang out on.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.