Old 17-02-2007, 09:24 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default constant algae - Spring

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:10:09 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

I am not responsible for the abominable actions of others.

But you're responsible or your part, which was at the beginning not
ignoring them and taking their bait. Now you do this tit for tat thing.

As far as other joining in, we kept requesting you ignore them. First
nicely and then some got nasty in frustration.

Jan, I don't ever recall

Easy defense.

Snip rest and didn't read. Don't have time, have roses to prune.

Gorgeous sunny day, 63F in the shade currently. Maybe the groundhog was
right, at least for the west coast. ;-) ~ jan