Old 17-02-2007, 10:49 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default constant algae - Spring

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:10:09 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

I am not responsible for the abominable actions of others.

But you're responsible or your part, which was at the beginning not
ignoring them and taking their bait.

Ignoring them at first would have worked had everyone co-operated which they
did not. As soon as a few regulars here, left unnamed since you know who
they are, jumped right in - it was too late. The trolls knew they had
"support" from some of you and that made all the difference in the world.
Where they got no support they gave up. Do you see them staking me in the
other groups now? Nope! Only where they have "support" of at least one
regular.

Now you do this tit for tat thing.

As far as other joining in, we kept requesting you ignore them. First
nicely and then some got nasty in frustration.

Jan.... remember back when Antonio decided to "punish" the group - when the
invasion began. At that time we had decided to change to an unlimited ISP.
HOTN was limited. During that turmoil I was being told by someone here
(left unnamed) to give in to the the blackmail, even when Antonio himself
brought his family problems to Usenet. Never happen. Several "regs" from
here immediately contacted my ISP before I even decided which ISP we were
going to switch to - then went ballistic because I changed my NYM when I
changed ISPs. Others were putting in their two cents. I remember that so
well. Jabbers was going haywire at that point and the others jumped right
on the bandwagon. He was right there manipulating everyone. When I didn't
reply to him he used my nym to reply to himself and people got ****ed at me
thinking I was replying. When I told you to check the headers I got a real
nasty reply that you shouldn't have to. I know Gill was aware of this
because she pointed it out to me. You'd think changing an ISP and NYM was
some kind of crime beyond description. I remember telling you guys to be
patient as we were changing services at the time and may change my NYM yet
again. No one cared... they kept right on with their "pack attack." By
then Antonio was cross-posting other trolls in from other groups... all the
while with the encouragement of those regs who kept up the criticisms and
the b*tching at me. Anyone who said anything in my defence was viciously
attacked by Roy. Anything I sad was viciously attacked. And jabbers stood
back pulling all the strings. It all went as he planned. The second ISP
was the pits so we went with a third. Again the same reg's started
harassing me for changing my NYM/addy again as though I was committing some
horrid crime. Of course once Snooze had them using my nym that's when it
really got bad.... flooding, assorted kooks from the kook groups.... had
everyone stood together at the time Jabbers wouldn't have stood a chance
just like on AFN. He beat his keyboard into a black void and finally he and
his sycophant left that group.

Jan, I don't ever recall

Easy defense.

What did you snip?

Snip rest and didn't read. Don't have time, have roses to prune.

But you had the time to nit-pick the fish issue to death...... interesting.

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.