Old 17-02-2007, 10:53 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zëbulon Zëbulon is offline

Default constant algae - I'm not Roy

Ahhhhhhhh, poor poor carol the queen of sleaze.....whats a mattewr you
run out of victims to defend., Yoour a sick puppy carol on e sick
puppy, after all its all about carol. Trust me, I'll be here and in
more folks gaces than you will long down the road from now......The
newbies all see through you like newly cleaned glass.........your so
naieve in thinking yur hiding this or thiding that, your just a fool,
yea its all about the fool named Carol...........Here that song
playing in the back ground.....its your theme song Fools Rush in
You dumbass carpet bagger..

Jan
I agree with Cat Daddy...Jen is from AU, and just sort of got
sidelined into a mess created by the Queen Bee.....

Roy Traiostaan Hauer does not invade anywhere. I was even against
invading Iraq, however I dothink mental illness has invaded CArol s
head.........Hmm. back to my interesting bit of info and accounts that
I wa emailed. Don;t worry folks, we all know who it is, so all I have
to do is blank out the actual names and its wil be posted for public
scrutiny or make that entertainment.

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:16:48 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"~ jan" wrote in message
m...
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:20:44 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

Jen, like Tara who came under fire in RAFM are not socks. That group is
another that will need moderation to survive.

Was this group having a problem before...

Not before Roy "Tristan" Hauer invaded there. When he refused to leave
most
of the others fled to a private moderated group.

.? If not, logically speaking
seems the fix is obvious. ~ jan

Yep, get rid of Roy.........

Well there's 2 sides to a pancake, I'll guess we'll have to see what Roy
has to say. ~ jan
I'm sure it'll be some sleazy personal attack. It almost always is. ;-)

-------