Old 18-02-2007, 12:26 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default constant algae - Spring

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:49:32 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

Jan, I don't ever recall

Easy defense.

What did you snip?

Got me. If you can't say it in a sentence or 2, I'm snipping and not
reading. And it is easy to say "I don't recall...." great defense.

But you had the time to nit-pick the fish issue to death...... interesting.

You make me LOL!

Roses are pruned, 3 garbage cans worth of rose's prunings plus some leaves
& twigs. Vacced around koi ponds, did a water change. We get another day
like this I'll vac around the lily pond, then I have to wait till the frogs
wake up. I'm sure we're still gonna have some cold nights yet. Yellow
crocus blooming. Koi ponds 45F!!! We hit 67F at one point today. Worked
hard, so going out to dinner. :-) ~ jan