Old 17-02-2007, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default Cat Deterrents

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 16 Feb, 15:42, "George.com" wrote:
if so stupid busteds have a tom cat in the neighbourhood, apart from

giving
them a mouthful about being irresponsible, one of the easiets things may

be
to bung them some $$ to get the cat fixed if they can't be bothered
themselves. Getting a tom fixed solves a number of problems.

If the cats start to really get on our nerves and keep eating our food
and foul our gardens, we've decided to call the RSPCA. Looks like one
of the cat is getting fatter ...

one way may be to nap puss and take him down to the vets yourself to be
done. From there either 2 things may happen, puss returns home and is less
territorial or he moves in with you and you have a nice lazy contented house
puss with 1/2 the problems caused by a tom.

rob