Old 17-02-2007, 11:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default *Very* clingy rosemary

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 17/2/07 16:56, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 17 Feb, 16:43, Sacha wrote:
Charlie did not advise me to see that variety at Burncoose, he advised
me to
ask which they have in their car park. That remark is extremely
misleading.

You said you've never heard of Jackmans', that your husband Ray has
never heard of it, that google don't show it and that your books don't
have it. That means you think I'm talking bollox again. I've found the
Jackman's at Burncoose because they sell it and that's the one they
have in their carpark.

If you persist in calling a plant by the wrong name, people cannot find
it.
You still call this plant "Jackman's", which is not its name. Charlie
suggested I ask Burncoose which rosemary they have in their car park and I
have done so.

I don't know why you bother responding to La Puke!

Alan