Old 17-02-2007, 09:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
John - Pa. John - Pa. is offline

Default Backyard - Winter Garden_4887.jpg

Thanks for the comments. This effect was just what I was going for
when I planned these plantings 2-years ago. One of the things that I
like about gardening is the "long view" that it takes. It is the
antithesis of the modern instant-gratification culture.

(He says as he snaps the digital photo, processes it and posts it for
worldwide viewing in 10-minutes flat).

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:54:08 -0500, "Cathy F."
wrote:

John - Pa. wrote in message
.. .
My backyard this afternoon.

Red-twig dogwood (Cornus sericea)
"Sky Pencil" holly (Ilex crenata)
A couple of different Miscanthus grasses in the back.

JD

The colors are great!

Cathy