Old 18-02-2007, 05:51 AM posted to rec.ponds
Glass Gardens Glass Gardens is offline

Default New Group For The Aquatic Gardening Community

Spam is getting to be a bit too much around here, many ISPs, including
my former one are dropping Usenet all together and after looking into
it, setting up a forum was cheaper than subscribing to a commercial
Usenet provider and still putting up with all the spam.

So, I resurrected my old domain and got a forum up and running. It's not
a commercial site, I pay for the hosting, membership is free, although
you might be asked to help run the place or contribute content etc.

the address is http://www.glass-gardens.com/glassgardens, or you can
link from the homepage at www.glass-gardens.com all are welcome (except
spammers, trolls and other assorted vermin)

Have a great day !