Old 18-02-2007, 10:49 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cearbhaill Cearbhaill is offline

Default Chocolate scented flowers

"Johnny Borborigmi" wrote in message news:45d7ac2d$0$16958

The Orchid "Sharry Baby" smells like Chocolate. No kidding either!

I've got at least ten 'Sharry Baby's' hanging in the back yard and I
wouldn't call it chocolate, exactly. Unless you were really, really jonesing
for a chocolate smell. Or just very hungry.
They're sweet and reminiscent of candy, but I wouldn't say chocolate.

That's exactly why I have so dang many of them- kept buying from different
vendors hoping for the "holy grail" of chocolatey goodness, but so far it's
just a vague hint.

--
Toni
South Florida USA