Old 18-02-2007, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Hypocrit Crowe

"Richard_G" wrote in message

"charles" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 08:03:32 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

snip
Why is it that you find it necessary to be so offensive, and
particularly to women? Do you have get off on some sort of domination,
or did you have your face slapped by a girl you were rude to?

And why are you such a hypocrit? In the previous thread, you answered
a poster who asked about non-harmful methods of deterring cats by
suggesting poisoning and shooting; and now you are crtiticising Sacha
for being rude.

You know that La Puce and Sacha have had disagreements in the post, so
you jump in here to provoke another one.

In all the time you have posted in this NG you have NEVER contributed
one single useful comment - you just cause trouble.

It's time you sought professional help, and in the meantime please
leave us alone to discuss gardening matters without your interference.

Here, here!
It's time that someone told this character where to get off.
La Puce, Sacha, I hope you will not be provoked by him into starting
another argument.
We need you both.

Richard

Sorry Richard I do not need Puce. Not really certain who in their right mind
would want her or her rubbish advice.