Old 18-02-2007, 03:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Chocolate scented flowers

(Mel M Kelly) wrote in news:8274-45D86C3A-604@storefull-
3311.bay.webtv.net:

You can get geraniums scented in about scent including chocolate from
Davidson's Greenhouse in Montgomery County Indiana. They ship them all
over the world. I just found the
information It is Davidson's Greenhouse and Nursery Inc. - 3147 E.
Ladoga Road, Crawfordsville IN 47933 - Phone 765-364-0556
Very nice people and 3rd generation in the business.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Hey, thanks, Crawfordsville is pretty close to me. I'll have to look them
up. I love going to greenhouses at this time of year. I wonder if they
are open year 'round?