Old 18-02-2007, 03:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default New Group For The Aquatic Gardening Community

*NOTE: There are two Zebulons posting on this group.*

"Glass Gardens" wrote in message
. ..
Spam is getting to be a bit too much around here, many ISPs, including
my former one are dropping Usenet all together and after looking into
it, setting up a forum was cheaper than subscribing to a commercial
Usenet provider and still putting up with all the spam.

There are many FREE NSP services. No need to pay for one. Ask on
alt.free.newsservers.

So, I resurrected my old domain and got a forum up and running. It's not
a commercial site, I pay for the hosting, membership is free, although
you might be asked to help run the place or contribute content etc.

the address is http://www.glass-gardens.com/glassgardens, or you can
link from the homepage at www.glass-gardens.com all are welcome (except
spammers, trolls and other assorted vermin)

This place is also troll and vermin free. :-)
Troll free pond and fish Forum:
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/fo...ay.php?fid=104
--
ZB....