Old 18-02-2007, 04:24 PM posted to rec.ponds
Concerned Aquaria Group Members Concerned Aquaria  Group Members is offline

Default New Group For The Aquatic Gardening Community

Yep thats the words right out of the professional troll who is more
than likely the one responsible for all those trash and troll
messages, and why your ISP is dropping USENET. Zebulon aka CArol
Gulley of Mt. Juliet, TN is the largest abuser of usenet and a well
known troll.

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 09:48:06 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

*NOTE: There are two Zebulons posting on this group.*

"Glass Gardens" wrote in message
. com...
Spam is getting to be a bit too much around here, many ISPs, including
my former one are dropping Usenet all together and after looking into
it, setting up a forum was cheaper than subscribing to a commercial
Usenet provider and still putting up with all the spam.

There are many FREE NSP services. No need to pay for one. Ask on
alt.free.newsservers.

So, I resurrected my old domain and got a forum up and running. It's not
a commercial site, I pay for the hosting, membership is free, although
you might be asked to help run the place or contribute content etc.

the address is http://www.glass-gardens.com/glassgardens, or you can
link from the homepage at www.glass-gardens.com all are welcome (except
spammers, trolls and other assorted vermin)

This place is also troll and vermin free. :-)
Troll free pond and fish Forum:
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/fo...ay.php?fid=104

-------