Old 26-03-2003, 01:32 PM
Jane

Default Lawn questions

Thanks Berob, Your reply reassures me that my Milky spore won't be badly
effected by my other treatments. My concern was the interaction between a
biocontrol and the weed killers or the fertilizer. I guess the best thing
is to spread them out over a few weeks so there are no adverse reactions.
It's true Milky Spore takes several years. I put it down 4 years ago and I
had the worst JB season last year, of any , so I want to try to do it
right..I'm told I should treat my neighbour's yards too so I have their
blessings and I'm going to do a broader region. Thanks for your reply,
Jane
"Berob" wrote in message
om...
Pre-emergent first before the weeds start grown (hence the name
"pre-emergent). Do this now. Follow with Turfbuilder plus weedkiller

(aka
Turfbuilder Plus 2) in May. This will kill the weeds after they start
growing. Not sure about milky spore but I think it takes several years to
take full effect against grubs. It should be unrelated to your
fertilizer/pre-emergent/weed killer regimen.
"Jane" wrote in message
t...
In what order should I apply the following lawn treatments?
Milky Spore for control of Japanese Beetle grubs
pre emergent crabgrass killer
Turf builder plus weed killer

I don't know when to do any of them in zone 6b. Maryland

Thank you,
Jane