Old 18-02-2007, 06:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
someone someone is offline

Default Pond and fish keeping forum looking for members

"Charles" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:35:34 GMT, "Spudgun"
wrote:

Pond and fish keeping forum looking for new members:

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/

Regards
Spudgun.

Seems dominated by one poster.

The only other pond fish forum I look at seems to have been spammed by sex
fiends who only want to show me their girlfriends' tits or get me to indulge
in unpleasant practices, so I'm willing to try anything, as someone who has
a pond and needs/gives advice from time to time.

someone