Old 18-02-2007, 04:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
al al is offline

Default non-orchid

Noxious weed alert! It actually blooms frequently, especially after a dry
period. It just that the flowers are so small and the plant so evil. It is
filling my greenhouse in great swoops from just a small bunch I got five or
so years ago. Everybody loves it when they see it and I often give them
armfuls. I may start using it as filler packing material.

"danny" wrote in message news:dt_Bh.14404$z6.1438@bigfe9...
This picture was taken a couple months ago, I'd never seen the plant in
bloom before.
-danny