Old 18-02-2007, 09:24 PM posted to aus.gardens
Cynthia Cynthia is offline

Default Roof garden hygeine & recycling 2

Kylie, you've put my mind at rest. All the answers I was hoping for :-)

You are probably right to that I don't have (as much?) disease in the garden
as I worry I might have. We had a plant delivered over the weekend and I
took the opportunity to ask a couple of the guys about what was going on
with the plants. They were convinced that the brown patches on the viburnum
odoratissium leaves was burning off and that the die back on the 'snow in
summer' was probably caused by over watering.

Thank you for the info on the tumbling composter, I will definitely look
into it as I don't want to put garden waste into the bin.

I'm a bit of a clean freak, but that's from worrying that if I'm not, things
will go wrong, so each word of reassurance from a more experienced gardener
means I can relax that little bit more.

Thanks so much and all the best with your gardening too ;-)

Cynthia.