Old 18-02-2007, 09:53 PM posted to aus.gardens
GreenieLeBrun GreenieLeBrun is offline

Default How was your summer?

"Stuart Naylor" wrote in message
On 16 Feb 2007 20:30:12 -0800, wrote:

Before you report me for illegal watering, I have an irrigation
license and a dam.

That sounds fair enough to me.

In Victoria we can water our gardens with a bucket anytime if we fill
our bucket from a tap.

I installed a brass tap at the end of my garden hose, so with
extension hoses I could probably water the whole neighbourhood.
--

Stuart

Not in Melbourne. Trigger nozzels, odd numbered houses Wed and Sun 6-8am and
8-10pm, even numbered houses Tues and Sat same times, manual dripper systems
the same restrictions, automatic drippers midnight to 4am same odds and
evens as hand held. These are the only methods, you cannot use
buckets/watering cans out side the above days or hours.

http://www.melbournewater.com.au/con...storages.asp#2