Old 26-03-2003, 02:08 PM
madgarder

Default WHERE OH WHERE! can I find a Spiraea Thunbergii???????

yer CHEAP?? Why would you say that John? You squeek when you
walk...........................madgardener who is about to write an
incredibly long ramble that will leave you in laugh
tears.....................(I hope)
"B & J" wrote in message
"madgarder" wrote in message
is this the old fashioned Spirea that has clusters of white flowers like

bridal bouquet or the button flowers? At the Lowes where I work at in
Morristown, Tennessee we have gotten in the old fashioned Spirea that

has
the clusters of white flowers like a bridal bouquet. They are $9.97 in

two
?
or three gallon pots. If you'd like, I can get you one, and if you

reimburse
me the shipping and price, would send it to you priority mail (I

wouldn't
water it the day I box it up so it would arrive less heavy). Let me
know........e-mail me
madgardener who has three kinds of Spirea, the button, the bridal

bouquet
and an unusual pink one that looks like fuzzy catapillars that is a

Korean
one that slipped into my gardens thanks to Mary Emma..................

And if she can't find one the one she wants that way, but spots the one

she
wants in a yard, knock on the door and ask for some cuttings. They're
incrededibly easy to start from cuttings and grow rapidly. A plant I

started
from a cutting last year is about 2' tall and has buds on it this spring.
$9.97??? Yes, Mad, I'm cheap - when it comes to plants. VBSEG

John