Old 19-02-2007, 01:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
flowerbudz flowerbudz is offline

Default identification of my new Orchid.

Hello to all my new gardening friends. Like I said in the other group
rec.garden.orchids I am now the proud owner of my very first orchid. I have
been wanting one for so many year.I was wondering if someone could help me
identify my orchid. I would like to read up on some care and just can't seem
to find what variety I got. Also if you have a good site to tell me about
feel free.
Once again
Thanks
stephane

Attached Thumbnails
identification of my new Orchid.-orchid.jpg   identification of my new Orchid.-orchid-base.jpg