Old 19-02-2007, 04:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default non-orchid

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:48:25 -0500, "danny" wrote:

1/4"? Definitely less than 1/2". I just used my old Nikon 4500 camera,
it's not an SLR. I really haven't used the DSLR much since I got it.
-danny

I will have to look closer at mine. IT has a triangular flower -- I
thought. I have not seen the recurved petals. Of course yours is
blown up so much it looks entirely different. But I knew as soon as I
saw it.

My husband votes with Al. I got mine from a woman who picked it up on
a golf course. She sprayed it with every bug killer in her house
before she mailed the package to me. She had never heard of it
blooming either.

My first batch I picked up in McDonald's parking lot in Orlando area.
It had been stormy the night before. I did not know it was known for
chiggers. For some reason I had a Shell no Pest strip in the car and
just packed that in the plastic bag with it until we got home. No
bugs then either.