Old 19-02-2007, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Draven Draven is offline

Default What a grey day...

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 18/2/07 20:11, in article
, "Draven"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 18/2/07 16:48, in article
, "Draven"
wrote:

"Broadback" wrote in message
Sacha wrote:

snip

Isn't gardening fun? Well it would be if all the dole scum stealing
chavs
would just die.

Could just as well be school children simply 'having fun' because
they're
'bored'? I wasn't allowed to utter the word 'bored' when I was a
teenager!
Not sure it had been invented then, either...... ;-))
--

There have been a couple of sheds broken into in the area and the police
have been doing a door to door patrol.

Children on half term?! ;-))
--
Sacha

They are on half term this week in my area.
We've had sheds being broken into over the last few weeks.
They've been at mine during the day time.

Looking on the bright side I've actually got a Margaret Merril rose in
flower.
Going to have a sniff of it now. ;O)