Old 19-02-2007, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default More rosemary

On 19/2/07 17:37, in article
,
" wrote:

On Feb 19, 5:32 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 19/2/07 17:23, in article , "Broadback"

snip

I had two such people round one evening for a BBQ, I've never invited
them again, they listed every single problem with my plants, which,
according to them, were all sufferfing from something or other
including my phlox which had wireworm, I'd only heard of woodworm up
until then!

It's a bit like going round a garden with a truly manic enthusiast and I do
love seeing other peoples' gardens! But in one public garden we go to
sometimes we used to almost dread seeing the past curator because we would
be there for hours, looking at virtually every leaf of every plant.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk