Old 19-02-2007, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default More rosemary

wrote in message
ups.com...

Now I found the pictures of your cruise much more interesting than
your nasty comments. Did you go to Guadaloupe or Martinique as I
shall be on both islands in April. If so, can you let me know the
name of an aurthentic French-Caribbean restaurant?

:-((

Not been to either and even on the cruises booked not programmed on either.
Back out to the Carribean next month and an the new Cunard Queen Victoria at
the end of the year if she is built on time :-}}

However I do have a lot in the pipeline so you never know :-)) Don't quite
know what is coming, but the World is in the pipeline :-))

And no more nasty comments, I would rather talk to you about your
travels.

Not nasty comments at all. Just the truth :-)) Unfortunatly, some people
don't like the truth!! However, 'Owners' are a breed unto themselves :-(((

One of the Cruising newsgroups I subscribe to might be of interest to you if
you wish to deal with nice people. Give me an email address if you are
interested and I will get you on board. Got my son on board this afternoon
;-)) mikedotcroweoneatbtinternetdotcom

Kind regards

Mike

Judith at home