Old 19-02-2007, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default More rosemary

wrote in message
oups.com...

Thank you very much for the offer but I am not cruising, I am flying
there as this will be only a week's holiday, perhaps when I retire I
can cruise, which I have never tried although my sister has and she
enjoyed it very much.

A completly different life style :-))
But we fly cruise next :-(( Fl Gatport Airwick to the Bahamas but cruise
back :-))))

Did you see the prog about the Isle of Wight last night? I have never
been there but it looked beautiful.

No I didn't see it. I dropped 5 ranks in the Civil Service to get back here
and never regretted it. I have two children here on the Island who have NO
intention of leaving and two who are busting a gut to get back. The trouble
is they are in high powered positions with mortgages and that makes it
difficult these days. But they will do it, the Island has that magnetic
effect :-))

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk