Old 20-02-2007, 04:21 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ook Ook is offline

Default Moles/gophers heading my way - how to stop?

"Rick Yerke" wrote in message
. ..
In article , "Ook" Ook
Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the Don't send me
any freakin' spam wrote:
There is a vacant lot adjoining my lot, and at the far end we are just now
seeing signs of moles/gophers. They are spreading into the lot, and I want
to stop them before they hit my lot. Any suggestions? I'd like to drive
them
off, but I'll kill them if I have to - no holds barred, I won't have them
terrorizing my garden.

I have tried just about everything to get rid of the moles, but after 22
years
they are still in my yard.From what i have read trap killing them works
the
best, but takes alot of time and you have to find where they are digging
also.Also my cat has caught quite a few of them,but they keep coming
back.Have
you thought about selling your home? Rick

Maybe a tactical nuke would do the job...sigh....they are getting closer
every day.