Old 20-02-2007, 09:02 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default What would be the lowest water temperature survivable by eitherKoi or Goldfish?

Tristan wrote:

Yea, especialy if you only need a 100 watter!

As I just mentioned to Jan - I've bookmarked the 100 watt heater :-)

I shudder to think about the power bill some must have with those 5 or
6000 watt heaters runing during the fall and winter months in a large
koi pond.

Hmmmmm.....me too.....bad enough with all the heaters running in the
tropicals inside without having to heat the great outdoors.....

-------