Old 26-03-2003, 02:56 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Growing Box = Ground

Marty:

Can I find hardware cloth at Home Depot? You said it goes by

other names.
What is it used for? That may help the clerks find it for me.

Thanks, John

The folks at HD or Lowes will know it by the name "hardware
cloth." It is used for coops, coarse screening, fences for small
compounds, to reinforce concrete, etc. It comes in largish rolls
but HD will sell or cut smaller pieces for you. Some day I'd
like to learn the derivation of "cloth" since it so definitely is
NOT cloth.

I use it to screen my feed room in the barn. Otherwise the
squirrels and other Rodentia chew through regular screening to
get at the horses' grain.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --