Old 20-02-2007, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default What a grey day...

On 20/2/07 10:23, in article
, "Mike in Spain"
wrote:

On 18 Feb, 15:09, Sacha wrote:
I don't know what everybody else is getting weatherwise but here we have a
'Dartmoor clag' sitting about 8" above our heads and not a breath of wind to
blow it away. It's v. depressing and doesn't make any of us feel like
gardening. ;-) The only note of real colour is a lovely big trolley full
of massed primulas - gorgeous! Two or three days ago we had a brilliantly
blue and sunny day and it's frustrating to think it's up there somewhere!
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devonhttp://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/

glorious sunshine and blue skies here, the freesias are a picture in
the garden and the ranunculus just coming out. Have just bought a
Hardenbergia for its beautiful flowers at this time of the year, going
to grow it along my front fence, alos coming out is a wonderfully
scented jasmine, even smell it while the buds are waiting to open,
that will join the Hardenbergia along the fence, so it will be a
mixture as there is already a purple bourgainvillia there, hopefully
giving colour throughout the year.

Bah humbug!