Old 20-02-2007, 12:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default More rosemary

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 20/2/07 10:10, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 19 Feb, 16:37, Sacha wrote:
Burncoose have also had a photo from me and I'm waiting to hear back
from
them. They say the one in their car park is Jackman's Prostrate

Would it have been simpler to beleive me in the first place - or at
least just thank me for some suggestions? Only too glad you're finding
what you're looking for. I only know too well the frustration of this.

It would indeed have been simpler if you had read the many sentences in
which I said that a) you might turn out to be right but b) I could not
reasonably take your word for it when you had never seen this rosemary and
c) your manner of posting and insulting and haranguing all those who will
not bow to your every word was not so alienating.

NONE of your suggestions, other than this possibility, were even faintly
like what I was looking for, so please don't start again telling us that
you're an expert on a plant you've never laid eyes on.

And finally, I have heard back from Burncoose who say that they cannot be
sure the Salcombe rosemary is the one they have. IOW, nobody is yet
certain
as to what it is and may never be.

--
Sacha

I seem to remember that you were not going to reply any more? or that you
were going to let it drop?

ANOTHER lie :-((

Oh dear. Not very good at your word :-((

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk