Old 20-02-2007, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default More rosemary

On 20 Feb, 11:49, Sacha wrote:
It would indeed have been simpler if you had read the many sentences in
which I said that a) you might turn out to be right but b) I could not
reasonably take your word for it when you had never seen this rosemary and
c) your manner of posting and insulting and haranguing all those who will
not bow to your every word was not so alienating.

I won't start a fight again. a) you told me none of my suggestions
where remotely like what you described, b) you've never heard of
Jackman's. I told you it's the one growing in Bruncoose carpark! Now
they've told you so. From your description it sounded it.

NONE of your suggestions, other than this possibility, were even faintly
like what I was looking for, so please don't start again telling us that
you're an expert on a plant you've never laid eyes on.

Your picture in salcombe IS Blue rain. Do you want to bait? That was
my third suggestion.

And finally, I have heard back from Burncoose who say that they cannot be
sure the Salcombe rosemary is the one they have.

No but what they have in the car park is Jackman's and you've mislead
everybody in thinking I was talking rubbish. I want an apologie. I
want you to say that you shouldn't have said that all my suggestions
were rubbish because in the end 3 of my suggestions are still a
possibility, 1 is the right one and your picture is Blue Rain, I'm
certain.