Old 20-02-2007, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Thornless climbing rose to grow in container

In article ,
Sacha writes:

| Zephirine Drouhin is good with regard to thorns and I see that the
| Australians have a range from Wallara (sp?) which they call Smooth Touch. I
| don't know that they're available in this country, though.

My Zephirine Drouhin was almost completely thornless, and is a good
pink; it was very prone to black spot, though. Madame Alfred Carriere
may have only a few thorns, but they are pretty vicious ones.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.