Old 20-02-2007, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default More rosemary

On 20/2/07 13:15, in article ,
"Steve" wrote:

In article .com, La
Puce says...
On 20 Feb, 12:19, "La Puce" wrote:
Your picture in salcombe IS Blue rain. Do you want to bait?

I meant 'do you want to bet', not bait ... off course.

Oh for goodness sake. Why don't you both just grow up?

I sympathise with your feelings. But I addressed my query to this group as
a whole. I cannot accept one person's insistence that they have positively
and correctly identified a plant they have never seen, just because they say
I must. The suggestion now being thrust down my throat is that this is a
rosemary which all descriptions say grows to about 2'. Of course, I can't
go to our friends/customers and tell them that is what they have!
The mistake was mine in entering into any debate with Puce in the first
place. I should have known that it is impossible to make her see that she
cannot 100% identify plants she hasn't seen - even two nurserymen experts
have declined to do that.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk